Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Project ~~~ Sailor Dress for Kayly

I've been "learning" by reading the tutorials all over the web for sailor collar.  I think I finally got it LOL.

Found some cute designs but still thinking and deciding which one is the easiest to do. 

  this dress is $29.49 from overstock.com


  this one is very similar to the one above, or maybe it's the same one just different size haha

 this one is from kmart, didn't see a price




Uhmm...why do they all look the same now ??????

I think I'll do white dress with blue stripes rather than blue dress with white stripes.  (that's because I don't have enough navy fabric haha)

So let see how long it's going to take me to make this dress.  =)









1 comment:

  1. I love the sailor dresses. I made my daughter one when she was in the first grade..It was navy with the white stripes..Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete