Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pink Vine Dress

I finished another dress.  Yahooo!!!

I saw this on simplicity.com

http://www.simplicity.com/p-8584-misses-dresses.aspx

I can't put the picture up. 

Anyway, I did not buy the pattern, just liked the look and wanted to make a similar dress to that.  I have this pink fabric in my pile for a while now.  I think I have like 1.25 yards of it, bought it when Joann had the 50% off the clearance red tag fabric.  I think I paid total like $5 for it.


This dress turns out pretty nice, actually.  I like it.












1 comment:

  1. Lily, this dress is beautiful. Love the fabric [and what fun,when we find those sales.yea].
    You amaze me, that you can look at a pattern and just cut one out, with out the pattern.. It looks just like that pattern.Great job.

    ReplyDelete