Monday, March 18, 2013

Purple Half Circle Dress

Again, no pattern.  I saw my sister's sister in law wearing a dress like this in one of her pictures and I said "I'm making one"
 
So here it is.  The back is not very nice  =(  I think I'm going to take out the band at the waist.
The front looks perfectly fine and pretty to me, but the back.  Yuck!!!
I love the half circle skirt.  Love the way it looks.
 
 
 




YUCK!!
 
The right side is smaller than the left side.  =(


How did this happen???


 
My husband suggested a bow on the back.  What do you think?
 


4 comments:

  1. So pretty Lily.. Those things just happen.ha..
    The bow looks pretty , I think.. If you don't like that idea, could you just take in the seam ,where the white waist band is wider..???
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. =)
      I end up taking out the white waist band hehe
      I"ll just wear a belt there.

      Delete
  2. I hate when uneven belts happen! At the same time, it's not tooooooo bad, and I think the bow would hide any flaws nicely. Your dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I learn my lesson. Both sides got to be equal. =)

      Delete