Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Size 10 Skirt To My New Skirt

I found this at a super cheap price.  Guess where I got it from?  ;)

I always love the kind of fabric that has embroidery in it.  I looked at my closet and I only have 1 white pair of jeans/capris.  That's it.  Only 1 white bottom.  So I went on a search to look for white clothes and this is what I found.  It's summer time now and AZ is HOT !!!!!!  So this is perfect.


It's size 10 and that's too big for me.  So I took it in from the back.  I guess no one will look too much at the back and won't notice it if I don't tell them.  =)




Oh, and today I realized that my husband isn't a very good photographer.  =)

Go here for pictures

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472827972734467.108882230.100000218045678&type=1&l=d5424138a1






Here's the close up of the fabric.




I took in total of 5 inches.




And ta-da !!!  It fits me.  I forgot to take a picture of the back.  When I wear it for real I will take more pictures. 






No comments:

Post a Comment